Monday, April 23, 2012

It's a Prom Preview

This is a preview on one of the makeup looks I have put together. This one is for anyone with an aqua or light blue dress.

Just making this post short and simple. I'm letting all of you know that this week I will be filming and uploading a ton of makeup and hair tutorials for prom. Prom season is here and a ton of people have been asking questions on what they can do for hair and makeup. No problem! I've got tons of ideas to share with all of you. So stay tuned (:

Oh and let me just explain how I am going to organize all of these videos. I will split them up into two playlists; hair and makeup. The hair playlist will be split into 3 sections; short, medium, and long. For each length I will be doing and updo and regular down hairstyle. Short hair however is hard to put up so instead of an updo I will be doing an accessorized look for that. Now for makeup I'm going to be doing it a bit different. Instead of just throwing out a whole bunch of different ideas I've come up with I'm going to be sectioning the makeup looks into categories of dress color. This way it will be easier for you to pick an appropriate look for what you are going to wear.

Best of luck for you prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment