Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Favorite Products and YOU

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid PrimerHey guys! So every now and then people will ask me where I buy some of my favorite products. When watching my youtube videos or reading my blog I talk about products I love love love. So, because I want to share these products with everyone, I have now made a page on my blog with a list of a lot of my favorite products. Each of the pictures are linked to the direct page of where they can be purchased online. Now if you ever wonder where I buy, let's say E.L.F essential eyelid primer, you can come to this page and click on the picture of the product and it will take you directly to the page on the E.L.F website where you can purchase the product. No more hassle of having to search the website for the product. Test it out! See that picture over there to the left, click on it. If you want to see more of my favorite products and where I buy them then check out the my favorites page by either clicking here or using the link in the right side panel. Click it, buy it, LOVE IT!

I'll be updating this page often. So always keep a look out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment